In the cannabis industry, packaging has emerged as both a safety solution and one of the few ways a brand can build trust and distinguish themselves from their competitors. If you are seeking to expand your customer base, or if you are looking for high-end labels and packaging that catch the consumer’s attention, we are here to help.
Types of cannabis packaging and labels
- Vapors: Labels and shrink sleeves for CBD and THC vapors used for anxiety, energy, relaxation, eating disorders, and inflammation such as arthritis.
- Topicals: Labels and shrink sleeves for CBD and THC lotions, muscle gels, and shampoos.
- Edibles: Labels and flexible packaging for candies, chocolates, gummies, cookies, brownies, and suckers.
- Drinks: Labels and shrink sleeves for CBD and THC coffees, energy drinks, soda, waters, and beer.
- Flowers (marijuana): Labels and flexible packaging for marijuana flowers.
- Tincture: Labels and shrink sleeves for CBD and THC extracted oils.
- Pre-roll tubes: Shrink sleeves for THC pre-rolled joints and blunts.
Made and printed in the USA
All labels, shrink sleeves, and flexible packaging are manufactured and printed in the USA, resulting in much faster turnaround times from order to delivery.
- Flexible packaging bags and pouches provide oxygen and moisture protection for your edibles and flower.
- Shrink sleeves offer a canvas for colorful 360° graphics.
- Add micro-perforations to a full-body shrink sleeves to provide a safety seal. Safety seal labels provide tamper evidence.
- RFID labels and tags enable the cannabis industry to save time and money, both in accuracy tracking throughout the supply chain, and in supporting timely business decisions.
We offer low industry minimums. Combine multiple SKUs, such as strain varieties, into one print run. We also offer a large selection of popular thermal transfer ribbons for your thermal transfer printers.
Request a Quote
Request a quote using the form below — or feel free to phone us: